Pitch

This is the blog of The Learning Bean

23 July 2010

Something new EVERY day?

Well, they say you learn something new every day. But often at the end of the day as I reflect on the "something new", it is not what you could put in a text book, not something that anyone wants to know (until the point when they are reflecting and say to themselves "I wish I'd known about that!") It's often mundane, not always relevant to anyone else... regularly entertaining and very occasionally useful and interesting!
So here is where I'm going to start sharing some of the things I am learning. I am genetically predisposed to seeing the lighter side of things and hope that in this blog you will not only find some handy tips to lifelong learning, but also something to smile about (even if it is occasionally at my expense!!)
Thanks for checking in with me. I'll meet you back here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment